- Holiday overview
- Activities & itinerary
- Dates & prices
- Regional information
- Travel information
Multi-activity, private family adventure holidays
These holidays are designed to be as flexible as you wish. Included in the cost of the holiday are unlimited days of self-guided walking; our guide will provide you with route cards, maps, transport and advice on the most suitable walk each day.
Alternatively, if each member of your family is capable of walking from five to seven hours and ascending up to 900m (3,000ft), you are welcome to join the walking group for just 30 EUR per person per day. For the rest of the week, you can choose from a range of other activities which are not included in the price of the holiday, but which we will arrange for you. These activities include:
- Mountain biking
- High-wire adventure park
- White-water rafting
- River kayaking and hydrospeed
- Via ferrata (climbing on a fixed line)
- Pony trekking
- Swimming in an outdoor pool or nearby lake
- Visiting an alpine botanical garden
- A range of beauty treatments
- Visting a local market
An example itinerary
A typical week might look something like this:
- Saturday – Arrival day, with transfers from Geneva, if required.
- Sunday – A full day of self-guided walking.
- Monday – A full day of mountain biking.
- Tuesday – The morning spent at the high-wire adventure park and the afternoon by the pool.
- Wednesday – Rest day with a visit to the local market and alpine botanical garden.
- Thursday – A full day of self-guided walking.
- Friday – The morning spent white-water rafting and the afternoon pony trekking.
- Saturday – Departure day.